Snow Update

We are pleased to announce that we will be open on today (Friday 2nd March). We will be opening this morning and will continue to monitor the weather situation throughout the day and will update you on both the website and social media channels if we do shut.

We also anticipate that it will be business as usual over the weekend. We will again keep you updated if this situation does change.

We hope that you can join us for a climb over the snowy period.


Due to the predicted inclement weather, accessibility and staff safety we have made the decision to close at 12pm today.

We do still plan on opening tomorrow as normal, and we will continue to update you on the situation.

March 3rd Update

We are pleased to announce that after an assessment we will be open all day. And expect to be open as usual for the foreseeable future.