IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19, STAY AT HOME.
Please wear a facemask when you enter our centre. You do not need to wear a facemask if you are:
A health condition
Under the age of 11
– You MUST wear a facemask when on the mezzanine.
– Arrive dressed and ready to climb in order to limit use of the changing area.
– Please use the hand sanitizers provided around the building. If you cannot see one, ask a member of staff.
– You do not need to book a session. Due to our revised maximum capacity, if it is busy, we will limit your climbing time to 2 hours 30 minutes to allow for other climbers. We will operate a ‘one in one out’ policy in this situation.
– Please respect the guidelines and thank you for your patience. We hope you enjoy your visit!